Thursday, December 6, 2012

About me. And you.

If you're going to take any time to read my Blog, then I should first share a little about myself with you. I grew up in Chicago, went to the U of I and Northwestern and in just a few years, I went from the high school Prom Queen twice and a four year scholarship winner to a very unhappy, ineffective young woman with very little hope.   One who was slowly destroying her own life bit by bit.

If you want to match problems, difficulties, personal tragedies, upsets, conditions or anything else with me, I can assure you that I am not speaking from little experience in life.  

But that was then and this is now and either the stars aligned or I'm a very blessed person or both, because everything that I wanted to change or fix in my life, I learned to do something about and only my persistence was probably a little unusual.

What I learned, I learned the hard way.  But I found out that I can truly do something about anything.  And that, if I listed my hurdles and challenges, is nothing short of miraculous.  I want to share this with anyone who cares to hear my stories.

So, please read that again.  I can do something about anything.  And so can you.


No comments:

Post a Comment